Living Your Design
Mentoring & Mastermind Workshop
Unleash the Extraordinary Power of Being YOU
Are you ready for an experiential dive into Human Design and your path to discover the extraordinary power of YOU? In this workshop we’ll explore the basics of Human Design including Types, Authorities, and Centers so that you can understand the basics of any BodyGraph.
Most importantly, you’ll experience a deeper awareness of your own design and your particular way of decision-making that allows your innate body intelligence to lead and your conscious mind to become a witness.
We’ll dig deep into what it means to live aligned to your design as we begin the journey of discovering the difference between your true nature and conditioning. This awareness leads to a greater understanding and acceptance of who you are and how to live life as the unique and differentiated being you were designed to be.
This workshop includes:
- 12+ hours of classroom presentation on Type, Strategy & Authority, Centers, Profile
- 6+ hours of Q&A and exploration of the participants’ BodyGraphs
- A slide presentation in PDF format for you to keep and refer back to
- Practical suggestions for experimentation in daily life
- Opportunities to observe and experience how different designs function and experience life
- Mentoring throughout the course to help you embody your design
- Mastermind environment to support each other in our experiments
This workshop provides the fundamental information that serves as the foundation for all education in Human Design and is required for professional study. Ruth Brennan is an IHDS Certified Professional Analyst & LYD Guide. Kathy Carlisle is an avid student and has been studying her Human Design for several years along with the designs of friends and family.
Classes will be held in Downtown Vancouver at the LEM Self-Care Center
LEM Self-Care Center
1706 D Street
Vancouver, WA 98663
All classes are 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
Sunday, June 30, 2019
Sunday, July 7, 2019
Sunday, July 21, 2019
Sunday, July 28, 2019
Sunday, August 11, 2019
Sunday, August 18, 2019
Sunday, September 8, 2019
Your investment: $444
To register send an email to email@example.com. You’ll be sent a confirmation email and instructions on how to pay for the workshop.
- We need a minimum of 5 people to hold the workshop. Maximum number of attendees is 8.
- Ask about our early-bird discount for parties of 2 or more registering at the same time.
We’re looking forward to this journey with a few adventurous souls!
Ruth & Kathy